Free Download Udemy Access 365 Intermediate. With the help of this course you can Intermediate techniques in data entry and reporting.
This course was created by . It was rated 5 out of 5 by approx 1 ratings. There are approx 10 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 256 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Access 365 Beginner or equivalent experience.
Is this course right for me?
- Students wishing to learn intermediate techniques in Access as part of Office 365 Suite.
What am I going to learn?
- Design tables for improved accuracy.
- Review the options to share data with other applications.
- Review various advanced query techniques.
- Advanced form and report techniques including create advanced forms.
- Automate processes with macros.
- Learn advanced reporting techniques.
This course is designed to teach students intermediate level skills in Microsoft Access 365. In this course, students will learn to design tables for improved accuracy in data entry, review the various options to share data with other applications, learn about action queries, and review various advanced query techniques. Students will also learn how to automate processes with Macros, advanced form techniques, and advanced report techniques.
Free Download Udemy’s Access 365 Intermediate