Free Download Udemy Acing Behavioral Job Interviews – The Complete Guide. With the help of this course you can Be confident & prepared heading into your next behavioral job interview. Taught by a Bay Street professional..
This course was created by . It was rated 5 out of 5 by approx 2 ratings. There are approx 13 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 72 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- All you need is a willingness to dedicate a few hours of work to thoroughly prepare for your next behavioral job interview!
Is this course right for me?
- Anyone looking to feel more calm, confident, and prepared prior to their next job interview.
What am I going to learn?
- Why behavioral interviews are important and the rationale behind them
- How to identify critical skills & traits that are relevant for the job youu2019re applying to
- How to prepare your story in a way thatu2019s persuasive and cohesive
- Which questions you should definitely have mastered
- How to structure your answer to deliver a top-notch response
- How to prepare for the behavioral interview and the stages of preparation
- How to maximize your chances of success when you’re in the interview chair
Job interviews are scary. But the right tools, frameworks, and mindset can help you overcome your fear of interviewing and more consistently land the jobs you’re looking for.
I’m a Canadian financial professional (CPA, CA, CFA) and have been in 100+ interviews. I’ve had jobs in Big 4 Accounting, Asset Management, Private Equity, and Venture Capital.
I grew up in a small town and didn’t have any special connections or networks growing up. Getting all of these jobs came down to strong, relatable, and persuasive behavioral interviewing skills. And I can teach you the very same skills to accelerate your own career.
In this class, you’ll learn the techniques that I use to prepare for every single behavioral interview. It doesn’t matter what job or industry you’re looking for—the core techniques are the same.
Why behavioral interviews are important and the rationale behind them
How to identify the critical skills and traits that are relevant for the job or industry you’re applying to
How to prepare your story in a cohesive way
What questions you must know
How to structure your answer for a top-notch response
How to prepare for the interview using a staged approach
And a few tips and tricks for when you’re actually in the interview chair
You’ll also get the chance to practice telling your story as part of our class project.
Even if you’re new to behavioral interviewing, you’ll find these simple and easy-to-remember techniques make a big difference when it comes to landing your next job.
So, are you ready to ace your next behavioral job interview?
Great, then let’s get started!
Music: http://www.bensound DOT com
Sound effects: https://www.zapsplat DOT com
Free Download Udemy’s Acing Behavioral Job Interviews – The Complete Guide