Free Download Udemy Advanced ESP32. With the help of this course you can Learn to implement OTA Programming, FreeRTOS and Deep Sleep in the ESP32.
This course was created by . It was rated 4.373193 out of 5 by approx 154 ratings. There are approx 1190 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 229 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Completing our u201cExploring the ESP32u201d course is highly recommended.
- Good understanding of Programming
- Good at using the Arduino IDE
- Basic understanding of Electronics
- Good logical thinking
Is this course right for me?
- An engineer looking to hone their skills in product development using the ESP32
- A hobbyist who wants to learn and implement advanced concepts using the ESP32
- A student who wants to learn cutting edge technologies by using Arduino IDE for the ESP32
What am I going to learn?
- You will get deep insights into the features of the ESP32 Board
- You will be confident in writing code in C for any embedded boards
- You will be able to implement Over The Air Programming to your projects
- You will also be able to integrate WiFi Manager to your projects, to make WiFi Configuration much easier
- You will understand FreeRTOS in-depth and be able to implement it to optimize your projects
- You will learn to reduce the power consumption of the ESP32 by using Deep Sleep
- You will also learn basic ULP Coprocessor Programming for Deep Sleep
October 2020 Update
Expanded ESP-IDF Resources for Code Migration from Arduino
Included OTA, FreeRTOS, Deep Sleep & ULP Code for ESP-IDF
September 2020 Update
Added a New Lecture – Getting Started with ESP-IDF in ESP32
April 2020 Update
Included Document to properly Reinstall Arduino IDE to avoid Compilation & Library Errors
Included Document to setup Cloud OTA Updates for mDash Version 1.2.4 & above
Include Document to work with the updated version of the WiFi Manager Library
Included Special Lectures answering top questions on OTA & FreeRTOS implementation
Hello learners, Welcome to MAKERDEMY’s “Advanced ESP32” course. If you are an engineer, a hobbyist or a student, who wants to learn and implement advanced concepts like Over the Air Programming, FreeRTOS and Ultra Low Power Consumption in your ESP32 Projects or Products, you have come to the right place!
This is an advanced level course and experience with ESP32, and Arduino IDE is essential to follow this course. Through an innovative pedagogy of mixing projects and advanced concepts, this course will help you learn the WHY, HOW, and WHAT of the topics covered. For the more curious learners, we have provided ample resources to dive into and continue your learning journey.
On finishing this course, you will get deeper insights into the features of the ESP32 Board, that you didn’t even realize. You will be able to make your products or projects user-friendly by implementing OTA Programming and WiFi Manager. You will gain an in-depth understanding of RTOS and its applications. You will understand FreeRTOS and be able to implement it to optimize your projects or products. Finally, you will learn to drastically reduce the power consumption of the ESP32 Board, by implementing Deep Sleep and leveraging the ULP Coprocessor of the ESP32 in your products or projects.
So, what are you waiting for?! Come, join me in this course. I am looking forward to being your instructor and to guide you in learning advanced embedded engineering concepts using the SparkFun ESP32 Thing.
Free Download Udemy’s Advanced ESP32