Free Download Udemy Advanced IELTS Writing Process by Melbourne English. With the help of this course you can Learn the 8 Step Process to score 8+ in Task 2 of the IELTS Writing exam. 8 Steps illustrated with 4 perfect examples..
This course was created by . It was rated 4.3314333 out of 5 by approx 112 ratings. There are approx 757 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 81 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- You should have a reasonable understanding of the English language or be at a level of about 6.5 or higher in IELTS.
Is this course right for me?
- This course is for upper intermediate or advanced students that need help achieving 8 or 9 in the IELTS Writing exam. If your English is lower intermediate, the course may be difficult to follow due to the academic language and style used by the instructor.
What am I going to learn?
- Write an excellent Task 2 essay in the IELTS exam
- Be able to come up with ideas for any Task 2 IELTS essay
- Structure a Task 2 essay properly
- Use an academic style and linking vocabulary to achieve a high grade
- Use the 8 Techniques of the Melbourne English Writing Process
This is an advanced IELTS Writing Course that covers Task 2 of the IELTS Writing exam – the 250 word essay. Many students that may already have fairly good English often struggle to achieve an 8 in this difficult component and this course simplifies how to excel in this part of the exam by illustrating the ‘Melbourne English Writing Process’.
The instructor leads the students through the 8 Steps by completing 4 perfect 9 band answers to 4 different types of question – The Opinion, The Discussion, The Problem Solution and The Two Part Question.
Part 1 is an overview of the 8 Step ‘Melbourne English Writing Process’ and the IELTS Writing exam, explaining the 4 key areas that IELTS examiners grade and how to maximize your grade in each area.
Part 2 of the course explains the 8 Steps with explanation overview videos followed by practical application and answering an IELTS ‘Opinion’ type question.
Part 3 goes through the 8 Step Process again, this time with a ‘Discursive’ question type. Another 9 band answer is crafted and written for this different topic and question type.
Part 4 deals with the ‘Problem Solution’ type question and the instructor guides the student through the process of dealing with this style of essay.
Part 5 examines the ‘Two Part Question’ typology and another 9 band perfect essay is written by walking through the same 8 Steps of the Process.
This course is aimed at advanced students seeking 8 or 9 in IELTS Writing so it may be difficult for beginner or lower intermediate students to follow. After completing this course students will be able to apply the 8 Techniques of the ‘Melbourne English Writing Process’ to any Task 2 essay question and write an excellent essay in the IELTS exam.
Free Download Udemy’s Advanced IELTS Writing Process by Melbourne English