Free Download Udemy Agile Scrum Crash Course™ – Business and Scrum Certification. With the help of this course you can Learn Agile Scrum Foundations , Scrum “PSM – I” Certification, Creating Learning Organization with Hands-On Practice.
This course was created by . It was rated 3.9002037 out of 5 by approx 4 ratings. There are approx 471 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 309 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Basic knowledge about Agile
- Basic knowledge about Software development
Is this course right for me?
- Project leader or Software development process leader.
- Business Analyst / Product Owner or Business Development Manager.
- Scrum Master u2013 Entry level
- Anyone who is interested to improve the Software development process using Scrum (DEV, QA and Operation Engineers)
What am I going to learn?
- Explain the need to do Agile – Scrum.
- Understand the Scrum foundations, principles, and practices.
- Explain and implement the Scrum Practice.
- Create a problem-solving culture and responsible team.
- Understand about servant leadership.
- Tips to improve the speed of delivery.
- Some tactics for u2018PSM u2013 Iu201d certification.
- Create a learning organization.
“Scrum – an Agile Approach to Business Transformation” aims to help you develop a good working knowledge of the concept of Agile – Scrum Framework, covering the foundation, principles, and practices of Scrum. This course will focus on the successful patterns and principles defined on Scrum Guide.
The goal of this course is to cover an extensive study of all the Scrum principles and practices known to date, such that you can create transformative “Agile – Scrum” initiatives with incredible
outcomes. This course also sets up the foundation for implementing the tools and technology that will be needed for further success and execution of an “Agile – Scrum” transformation.
If you are a manager/leader or a practitioner looking for guidelines on how to start transforming organizations, this course is for you.
This course covers:
Introduction about trainer and Course
Giving overall idea about the industry
Giving overall idea about Agile and benefits
Connecting Agile and Scrum
Giving Overall idea about Scrum framework
More information about Scrum theory and values.
More information about Scrum events.
More information about Scrum team members and skills.
More information about Scrum Artifacts.
Walkthrough with Scrum Guide
Connecting Scrum and DevOps
Introduction about Azure DevOps and Demo the Azure Board with Scrum
Introduction about Jira and Demo the Jira with Scrum
Some challenges when we start Scrum and when we practice Scrum
Free Download Udemy’s Agile Scrum Crash Course™ – Business and Scrum Certification