Free Download Udemy AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty 2021 – Hands On!. With the help of this course you can AWS machine learning certification preparation – learn SageMaker, feature engineering, data engineering, modeling & more.
This course was created by . It was rated 4.523124 out of 5 by approx 3331 ratings. There are approx 23521 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 578 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Associate-level knowledge of AWS services such as EC2
- Some existing familiarity with machine learning
- An AWS account is needed to perform the hands-on lab exercises
Is this course right for me?
- Individuals performing a development or data science role seeking certification in machine learning and AWS.
What am I going to learn?
- What to expect on the AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty exam
- Amazon SageMaker’s built-in machine learning algorithms (XGBoost, BlazingText, Object Detection, etc.)
- Feature engineering techniques, including imputation, outliers, binning, and normalization
- High-level ML services: Comprehend, Translate, Polly, Transcribe, Lex, Rekognition, and more
- Data engineering with S3, Glue, Kinesis, and DynamoDB
- Exploratory data analysis with scikit_learn, Athena, Apache Spark, and EMR
- Deep learning and hyperparameter tuning of deep neural networks
- Automatic model tuning and operations with SageMaker
- L1 and L2 regularization
- Applying security best practices to machine learning pipelines
[ Updated for 2021’s latest SageMaker features and new AWS ML Services. Happy learning! ]
Nervous about passing the AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty exam (MLS-C01)? You should be! There’s no doubt it’s one of the most difficult and coveted AWS certifications. A deep knowledge of AWS and SageMaker isn’t enough to pass this one – you also need deep knowledge of machine learning, and the nuances of feature engineering and model tuning that generally aren’t taught in books or classrooms. You just can’t prepare enough for this one.
This certification prep course is taught by Frank Kane, who spent nine years working at Amazon itself in the field of machine learning. Frank took and passed this exam on the first try, and knows exactly what it takes for you to pass it yourself. Joining Frank in this course is Stephane Maarek, an AWS expert and popular AWS certification instructor on Udemy.
In addition to the 9-hour video course, a 30-minute quick assessment practice exam is included that consists of the same topics and style as the real exam. You’ll also get four hands-on labs that allow you to practice what you’ve learned, and gain valuable experience in model tuning, feature engineering, and data engineering.
This course is structured into the four domains tested by this exam: data engineering, exploratory data analysis, modeling, and machine learning implementation and operations. Just some of the topics we’ll cover include:
S3 data lakes
AWS Glue and Glue ETL
Kinesis data streams, firehose, and video streams
Data Pipelines, AWS Batch, and Step Functions
Data science basics
Athena and Quicksight
Elastic MapReduce (EMR)
Apache Spark and MLLib
Feature engineering (imputation, outliers, binning, transforms, encoding, and normalization)
Deep Learning basics
Tuning neural networks and avoiding overfitting
Amazon SageMaker, in depth
Evaluating machine learning models (precision, recall, F1, confusion matrix, etc.)
High-level ML services: Comprehend, Translate, Polly, Transcribe, Lex, Rekognition, and more
Security best practices with machine learning on AWS
Machine learning is an advanced certification, and it’s best tackled by students who have already obtained associate-level certification in AWS and have some real-world industry experience. This exam is not intended for AWS beginners.
If there’s a more comprehensive prep course for the AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty exam, we haven’t seen it. Enroll now, and gain confidence as you walk into that testing center.
Free Download Udemy’s AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty 2021 – Hands On!