Free Download Udemy Basic HTML & CSS for beginners (Build One Project). With the help of this course you can Build your programming career with the ultimate basic HTML5 & CSS course!.
This course was created by . It was rated 3.8989356 out of 5 by approx 226 ratings. There are approx 6933 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 267 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- The ability to download and install a free code editor
- The usage of Google browser or any other similar web browser
- Basic computer skills
- No HTML or CSS or Web Development prior knowledge is required. You will learn all that in this course!
Is this course right for me?
- Newbies in programming.
- Those who want to learn web development from scratch.
- Anyone who wants to learn HTML & CSS basics.
- Those who want to start building a career as a Web Developer.
What am I going to learn?
- Build beautiful world-class and high-performance web design or websites that will grab the attention of anybody
- Understand the concepts behind HMTL & CSS
- Understand and write HMTL & CSS code
This course is designed to help beginners to learn the basics of HTML & CSS.
No prior knowledge of HTML & CSS required. You will learn all that from scratch.
In this course, about HTML you will learn:
The definition of HTML and why it’s a must learn.
How a HTML document works (structure).
About HTML Block Level & Inline Elements, such as:
Formatting (, , , , , , , )
Forms (Form Elements – ,
More HTML Elements (
,, , ,
, , ,
About CSS, you will learn the definition of it and what is the purpose of using it. You then, will learn how the CSS structure parts work, such as:
Ruleset (or rule)
To put everything you’ve learned into practice, you’ll build a project called Lander (static landing page). You’ll learn how to setup the project structure. This includes:
How to organize the HTML, CSS & Image files into folders
How to create the HTML Document
How to create the header, main content, after content, and footer.
How to style all sections using: background colors, text colors, fonts, background images & elements positioning.
By the end of this course, you will have a complete knowledge and the required skills you need to be able to start your programming career that you’ve always wished for.
Free Download Udemy’s Basic HTML & CSS for beginners (Build One Project)
Pitts S1 Special Aerobatic aircraft
Back to Top
Ethereum : Dapp Development Bootcamp