Free Download Udemy Black and White Mastery in Adobe Lightroom. With the help of this course you can Create powerful Black and White images in Lightroom, then tint and split tone to make dramatic visual statements..
This course was created by . It was rated 3.9326 out of 5 by approx 13 ratings. There are approx 784 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 33 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- How to use a computer and computer mouse
- How to import photos into Adobe Lightroom
- Lightroom basics like moving from the Library module to the Develop module
Is this course right for me?
- Landscape photographers
- Portrait photographers
- Studio photographers
- Photographers that want to explore Black and White in Lightroom
- Photographers that want to learn more about how Lightroom works
- Photoshop users that want to learn more about Camera Raw
What am I going to learn?
- Convert images from color to Black and White using three different methods in Lightroom
- Tint, tone, and split tone black and white images in Lightroom
- Use Hue, Saturation, and Luminance
- Use and create Lightroom presets
- Control color in Lightroom
In this comprehensive master class you will learn three powerful methods in Adobe Lightroom to create Black and White images. Explore each of these methods to create dramatic Black and White visual statements.
Once you have converted your photography to Black and White, use the power of Lightroom to create toned and split toned photographs for richness and depth. Lightroom provides you with several different tools to create rich tones in your photographs. I will guide you through all these processes, and then show you how to save your own custom presets.
Learn how Lightroom works best, and master Lightroom for your Black and White photography.
In these lessons you will learn:
- What effect Black and White can have on the viewer, compared to the Color image
- The non-destructive parametric edits Lightroom give you
- Where to find Black and White presets
- Simple Black and White conversions in Lightroom
- The direct method to create Black and White photographs
- How to create Black and White with the most control
- How to Split Tone Black and White
- How to Selectively Split Tone in Lightroom
- How to Split Tone with Curves
- How to create graduated highlights
- How to save and share your own custom presets
- How best to jump from Lightroom to Photoshop
During and after this course you will want to not only create new images, but revisit your favorite photographs that you have taken, and create stunning Black and White masterpieces using Lightroom.
Free Download Udemy’s Black and White Mastery in Adobe Lightroom