Free Download Udemy Calculus 1 – Limits and Continuity. With the help of this course you can Limits of Square Roots, Fractions, Rational, Trigonometric and Absolute Value Functions..
This course was created by . It was rated 4.901688 out of 5 by approx 48 ratings. There are approx 413 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 240 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Students should know the basics of Algebra and Precalculus before taking this course.
Is this course right for me?
- Students who are currently taking calculus in high school or in college.
What am I going to learn?
- They will learn how to evaluate limits and determine the continuity of a function.
This course is designed for high school and college students taking their first semester of calculus and who are learning limits and continuity. Here is a list of topics covered in this video.
1. Evaluating Limits Using a Data Table
2. Evaluating Limits Analytically Using Direct Substitution
3. Finding The Limit of Trigonometric Functions
4. Properties of Limits – Multiplication and Division
5. Evaluating Limits By Factoring – GCF, Difference of Perfect Squares & Sum of Cubes, & Factoring By Grouping
6. Limits With Square Roots and Radicals
7. Limits of Rational Functions and Fractions
8. Limits of Rational Functions With Square Roots
9. Limits of Special Trigonometric Functions – Sine, Cosine, and Tangent – Trigonometry
10. The Squeeze Theorem
11. Evaluating Limits Graphically
12. Limits and Piecewise Functions
Free Download Udemy’s Calculus 1 – Limits and Continuity