Free Download Udemy Cisco CCNA Collaboration 210-060 CICD – Voice Lab Course. With the help of this course you can Cisco CCNA Collaboration 210-060 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices Lab Course For CUCM Unity Presence.
This course was created by . It was rated 4.68125 out of 5 by approx 127 ratings. There are approx 780 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 296 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Some basic networking experience.
- Basic CCNA Voice or CCNA Collaboration knowledge
Is this course right for me?
- I designed this course for you, the one with some CCNA and CCNA Voice or Collaboration knowledge and a great deal of curiosity for the Collaboration world. You may also be the one who operates Collaboration devices daily but you want to know more to get better at your job in configuring, installing, operating and troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration devices.
What am I going to learn?
- -You will be have great exposure to CCNA Collaboration 210-060 CICD Labs
- -You will get better at your job which involves Cisco Collaboration devices.
- -You will be able to analyze and troubleshoot problems with your Cisco Collaboration devices.
- -You will have great understanding for your daily profession.
- -You will start learning how to implement certain topics on CUCM, Unity & Presence .
Welcome to CCNA Collaboration 210-060 CICD Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices Lab Course. This is Your Ultimate Guide For Cisco Collaboration Devices Labs for CUCM, Unity, Presence and CME.
In this course you will learn how to perform necessary configurations for CCNA Collaboration 210-060 CICD exam topics and important and useful subjects for your profession.
Lets go over each chapter and go on more detail about what to come in this course.
Lab 1 Creating an End User, Self Care Portal and Setting Enterprise Parameters
Lab 2 Creating and End User on Cisco Unity Connection and Monitoring Voicemail on RTMT
Lab 3 Creating End Users on CME via Cisco Configuration Professional
Lab 4 CoS Configuration, Partitions, CSSs
Lab 5 Configuring Sip Trunk and Route Patterns then Testing Calls
Lab 6 CME Dial Peer Configuration and Digit Manipulation
Lab 7 LDAP Integration with CUCM, LDAP Synchronization and LDAP Authentication
Lab 8 Self Provisioning IVR Configuration
Lab 9 Configuring Auto Registration Method for CUCM
Lab 10 Registering Phones with Self Provisioning and Autoregistration
Lab 11 Configuring CUCM with BAT Tool
Lab 12 JW is caling for you
Lab 13 Configuring Call Pickup Groups
Lab 14 Configuring Phone Button Templates
Lab 15 Configuring Call Park
Lab 16 Configuring Intercom
Lab 17 Configuring BLF
Lab 18 Configuring Mobility on CUCM
Lab 19 Configuring Schedules for Mobility
Lab 20 Importing Users to CUC from CUCM
Lab 21 Importing Users from LDAP to CUC
Lab 22 Configuring CUCM for IMP Integration
Lab 23 Configuring a CSF for Jabber Registration
Lab 24 Configuring IM Presence Server
Lab 25 Configuring Cisco Jabber Client
Lab 26 CDR Reports
Lab 27 RTMT Tool
Free Download Udemy’s Cisco CCNA Collaboration 210-060 CICD – Voice Lab Course