Free Download Udemy Development Economics: A Comprehensive Economics Course. With the help of this course you can A Course Designed to Give You a Better Understanding How Development Works–Perfect for University and Adult Learners!.
This course was created by . It was rated 5 out of 5 by approx 5 ratings. There are approx 5 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 315 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Just a curious mind and an interest in the world around you!
Is this course right for me?
- All people of all ages interested learning about the Economics!
- University Students Studying Development Economics, Global Politics, International Development, International Business!
- Adult Learners who want to know about the complexities of International Development!
- And ESPECIALLY adults who had a horrible Economics teacher in university!
What am I going to learn?
- A Love of Development Economics that I hope is contagious!
- A Thorough Understanding of the main principles of Development Economics!
- A Thorough Understanding of the complexities of International Development
- A Thorough Understanding of the impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Developing Nations
- A Thorough Understanding of the relationships between Developed and Developing Nations
- A Thorough Understanding of the Complexities of Receiving Government aid for Developing Nations
- A Better Understanding of Global Politics – as Economics is the backbone of all political thought!
This Development Economics course is ideal for anyone interested in gaining a further understanding international development and the natural tensions between developed and developing nations! This is a perfect course for anyone interested in international business, global trade and its impact on our lives. Economics is the study of human behavior and how we act in an economic setting, but more than that it provides us with a better understanding of global politics and the tensions between nations today.
Complete with over 40+ video lessons and downloadable notes, the course covers:
Introduction to Development Economics
How to Measure Economic Development
The Domestic Factors of Economic Development – the internal factors that lead to development
International Trade and Economic Development – the impact of different trade strategies for developing nations
Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Development – the impact of foreign investment on developing nations
Aid, Debt and and Economic Development – the impact of international aid on on developing nations
The magic of finding a balance between free-markets and interventionist policies.
And a love of Economics that I hope is contagious!
I teach Economics because it fascinates me. Because it is the study of human behavior. Economics isn’t about data and graphs and problem sets. It is the study of people and their story and their history and the forces of society that we are born into. It provides us with an understanding of ourselves. It is not hyperbole to say that a thorough understanding of economics enables us to better understand the human condition. I truly believe that.
As a former Peace Corps Volunteer, a graduate of Duke University, and someone who has been fortunate enough to have traveled to over 55 countries around world, you will see how those experiences shape my teachings of Economics. Economics is the study of human behavior; and it is as a result of that behavior that economists have something to put into data charts and diagrams to study. Don’t ever forget that!
I am looking forward to being a part of your studies if Macroeconomics!
Free Download Udemy’s Development Economics: A Comprehensive Economics Course