Free Download Udemy Executive job search 2020. With the help of this course you can Building a robust process for a successful job search for executives. Updated with post Covid-19 specific advice..
This course was created by . It was rated 4.35612 out of 5 by approx 105 ratings. There are approx 889 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 122 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Previous experience within a business environment at Senior Manager level or above.
Is this course right for me?
- Most relevant to recently unemployed business executives at Senior Manager, Director, GM, VP or President level.
What am I going to learn?
- A simple step by step process for conducting executive level job searches. Updated to include content applicable to students recently unemployed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- A simple step by step process for the Executive Job Seeker.
- ProTips from the Executive Search Industry that are directly transferable to an individual’s job search.
- How to update your Resume, LinkedIn profile, and Cover Letter in preparation for your job search.
- How to create a job search funnel; sources for job vacancies, how to network effectively to uncover opportunities and how to build a ‘target orgainization’ list.
- Preparing for an interview, making an impact, closing an interview.
- How to manage a job process during a employer led market.
- How to build the tools you will need for your job search including cover letters, resumes, follow up messages, your leads spreadsheet and your job searching schedule.
- The confidence that you know how to track down job leads, how to open conversations, how to perform in interviews and how to close on offers of employment.
- The complete tool kit that you will need to prepare for and execute a successful job search.
Covid-19 has seen millions of people unemployed in the space of a few weeks. Many of these people are successful business executives with careers spanning the last decade or more, building or leading teams, divisions or businesses. Suddenly they have found themselves unemployed and facing a job search, perhaps for the first time in years, in one of the most challenging economies of our generation.
This course is designed to provide a simple, actionable process that will take the student through a step by step guide of what to do and how. Designed by an executive search recruiter with over 20 years of experience, this course will share some of the secrets of the executive search industry and help the student design a simple plan of action to make powerful strides to getting another job.
A virtual Bootcamp for job seekers with senior-level leadership experience, the course skips the basics of job searching and focuses on tangible actions that a job seeker can take to reach more relevant job opportunities and to stand out from the crowd when they do.
Free Download Udemy’s Executive job search 2020