Free Download Udemy Game Programming with Unity. With the help of this course you can Create Exciting, Professional Level Games with Unity3D.
This course was created by . It was rated 4.178679 out of 5 by approx 24 ratings. There are approx 339 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 499 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Basic Understanding of Computer Games and Components
Is this course right for me?
- New Game Developers
- Educational Game Developers
- Teachers Wanting to Use Unity in Class
- Publishers who Want to Publish Games to Multiple Platforms
- Anybody with a Great Idea for a Game
What am I going to learn?
- Understand the Unity Interface
- Create Scenes
- Create Unity Game Objects
- Work with Menus and Views
- Run Games Created in Unity
- Manage Unity Assets
- Import New Assets into Unity
- Update Unity Assets
- Convert Unity Assets into Game Objects
- Understand Prefabs
- Understand Basics of Scripting with C# for Unity
- Use a Script as a Component
- Understand Unity Variable Types and Attributes
- Work with the Unity Console
- Use the Input Manager
- Work with Buttons in Your Interface
- Use Scripting as an Input
- Apply Physics to your Game
- Work with Collision Layering
- Work with OnTriggerEnter, Stay and Leave
- Work with OnCollisionEnter, Stay and Leave
- Script Arrays in Unity
- Work with Lists in Unity
- Use C# Code to Iterate Through Objects
- Understand Linq
- GameObjectFind() and GameObject.FindObjectsOfType()
- Work with Multiple Audio Sources
- Script Your Audio Calls
- Use Dynamic Lighting in Your Games
- Work with Physical Materials
- Work with Transparent Materials
- Textures andAsset Settings
- Work with Game Animation
- Put Rigs into Your Games
- Work with Mecanim for Animation
- Create Game Transitions
- Script Animation Triggers with C#
- Understand Build Settings for your Game
- Work with Game Quality Settings
- Understand Game Export Options
Do you want to develop games like the pros? Then you need to use the tools the professionals use.
What could you do with a tool that allows you to develop a single 3D game and export it to iOS, Android, the Web, PC, Mac, Facebook and multiple other environments? Could you develop the next viral sensation– the game that everyone just has to play!
With knowledge of the Unity3D game engine, and your creativity anything is possible.
In this course you’ll learn from the best– Nicholas is not only a professor, but a game developer who worked on some of Electronic Arts’ biggest sports games titles. You’ll go step by step through the Unity environment, learning each tool You’ll learn how to integrate outside assets, sound, animation, game physics and much more. You’ll be able to play the games you create immediately right in the web browser.
Stop talking about the games you want to create and start creating them with Nicholas Bernhardt Zeman’s comprehensive course, Game Programming with Unity.
Free Download Udemy’s Game Programming with Unity