Free Download Udemy How to Build a Tech Startup 101 – Business Management. With the help of this course you can Top 5 Strategies on How to Build your own Tech Company as an Entrepreneur.
This course was created by . It was rated 3.828961 out of 5 by approx 22 ratings. There are approx 6366 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 58 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Come with an Open Mind.
- PC or Laptop with speakers.
Is this course right for me?
- Software, information or electronic engineers who want to be start a business.
- Anyone interested in learning basics of business.
What am I going to learn?
- Will be able to grasp the basics of business studies and entrepreneurship.
- You will Learn the basics of business managements.
- Inception of your Ideas – How to take your idea from thought to reality.
- How to fund your business.
- How to calculate your investment.
- Setting up your business
- Exercises and case studies to help you grasp the concepts easily.
Have you ever wanted to start your own technology company? But you had no idea where to start? Maybe you are from a software engineering background and have no idea what to do next.
The course is structured as follows:
Basics of Business Management
Funding your business
Setting up a business
Start a Tech company is a first in a 6-part course developed for the budding entrepreneur!
Easy language, basic concepts and clear concepts.
The instructors are available for any questions and discussions on a daily basis!
TAKE ACTION TODAY! We will personally support you and ensure your experience with this course is a success. And for any reason you are unhappy with this course, Udemy has a 30 day Money Back Refund Policy, So no questions asked, no quibble and no Risk to you. You got nothing to lose. Click that enroll button and we’ll see you in side the course.
Free Download Udemy’s How to Build a Tech Startup 101 – Business Management