Free Download Udemy How to Build an Exercise Program. With the help of this course you can Beginners Guide to building an exercise program..
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 1 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 40 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Understand basic exercise principles such as exercises and equipment
Is this course right for me?
- Beginner Kinesiology Students
- Beginner Personal Trainers
- Beginner Coaches
- Anyone who wants to learn!
What am I going to learn?
- Be able to create and market their own exercise prgoram
- Be able to understand the physiology behind exercise programming
- Be able to incorporate various exercises and techniques into a program
In this course, three of the main exercise programming goals will be discussed and shown. How to build a strength, hypertrophy, and endurance program for health and fitness. Giving an outline and structure, key points and tools you need to build a strong exercise program for clients or yourself. Includes key concepts, how to figure out numbers and percentages for resistance. This course is great for individuals who just want to learn the basic principles and outlines for building a strong exercise program. Topics are clear to the point and examples are straightforward. Take this course to add to your fitness resume and tools in order to hep others and make your case for being a good fitness professional in the industry!
Free Download Udemy’s How to Build an Exercise Program