Free Download Udemy Learn Photography: A Simple System for Photography Starters. With the help of this course you can How to start creating and making amazing photographs like a super-awesome photographer.
This course was created by . It was rated 4.1115904 out of 5 by approx 593 ratings. There are approx 5350 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 88 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- How to turn on the camera
- How to get digital photos from the camera to the computer
- How to make coffee (not really, but it helps)
Is this course right for me?
- Beginning photographers
- Photographers looking for a solid foundation
- Photographers who are afraid of leaving AUTO mode
- Professional photographers for Sports Illustrated, National Geographic, and the New York Times should NOT take this course.
What am I going to learn?
- Photograph with confidence and understanding
- Hold your camera steady for better photographs
- Apply the mysterious rule of thirds
- Make – not take – great photographs
- Explain how aperture affects the depth of field
- Set the shutter speed for the subject matter
- Choose and ISO setting based on the lighting conditions
- Build a solid foundation to take great photographs
Are your photos boring? Blurry? Out of focus? Or just plain ol’ ugly? Are you getting frustrated with your camera’s results being different than what’s in your mind’s creative eye?
I understand what you’re experiencing and I can help – I promise. This course will help you first build a rock-solid foundation of the photography basics. Then I will show you how to take control of your photography experience.
Once you’ve mastered the fundamentals we’ll dive into the really good stuff: how to compose your photos to make them more interesting, more likeable, and more enjoyable for you and all the people who’ll look at your art. You’re going to shift from just another person with a camera to an accomplished photographer… and you’re going to love the process of getting from here to there.
You are going to quit taking photos – and you’re going to start making great photos.
In this course I’ll show you how. You’re going to love my simple system for taking great photos – and it’s easy to remember and apply.
Finally, this course will ease into the technical jargon that scares many creative people away from photography: aperture, depth-of-field, shutter speed, exposure, and all those special settings away from the AUTO button on your camera.
In this course I’ll breakdown all the technical mumbo-jumbo into easy-to-digest and apply photography principles. In each section you’ll have experiments – not exercises – to practice, explore, and create new photographs on what you’ve just learned. And the best part? You can keep this course forever as a handy reminder of what you’ve learned.
You can do this. I’ll help! Let’s get started right now.
Free Download Udemy’s Learn Photography: A Simple System for Photography Starters