Free Download Udemy Mastering Excel Fundamentals – Everything Beginner!. With the help of this course you can Everything you’ll need to learn how to use Microsoft Excel, from knowing absolutely nothing..
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 0 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 947 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Except to have a Computer with Microsoft Excel.
Is this course right for me?
- Complete Beginners who want to learn about Excel and how to use it.
What am I going to learn?
- How to Use Microsoft Excel as a Complete Beginner
- From Basic Navigation to Entering Data and Creating your Own Formulas and Functions
- To Understanding Formatting, and Adjusting Your Layouts and Views and Printing
- Learning How To Create Charts and Tables and Other Management Features
- Protecting Your Precious Files and Worksheets and Analysis Tools like Add-Ins
- All the Way to Everything about PivotTables and even an Introduction to Macros
An AWESOME BEGINNERS COURSE on MICROSOFT EXCEL.
You need absolutely no prior knowledge of Excel, or if you do then that will assist.
You will be learning from the most fundamental and basic principles all the way to creating your own worksheets with functioning formulas and references.
This will course will guide you through some of the most common knowledges, that is not so common to all. I have experienced 100’s of users that I was teaching that simply don’t know about these essential principles and miss out on a multitude of Excel functionality.
If you want to become proficient or even just a great user of MS Excel, then this course comes highly recommended.
I will guide you through the following:
Understanding the Excel Layout and Screen with Menus
Simple Data Entry Techniques
Creating Formulas and Common Functions
Understanding Formatting Tools and Worksheet Manipulation
Creating and Editing Charts and its elements
Adjusting your View as well as working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
Some Advanced Functions, such as IF, VLOOKUP and COUNTIF Family of Functions
How to Protect your Worksheets and Workbooks
Features to do Proper Data Management
Tools for Data Analysis
Entire Module Dedicated to PivotTables, from Creation to Manipulation to Charting
An Introduction to Macros
You will be provided with all the Resource Files to follow me along.
Free Download Udemy’s Mastering Excel Fundamentals – Everything Beginner!