Free Download Udemy MicroPython Mega Course: Build IoT with Sensors and ESP8266. With the help of this course you can Learn Micro Python , ESP8266, Home Automation, Sensors: Temperature, Humidity, Light, Actuators: Relay.
This course was created by . It was rated 4.1368504 out of 5 by approx 15 ratings. There are approx 76 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 300 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Curious and Ready to Learn
Is this course right for me?
- Beginner with little or no prior knowledge of electronics & programming curious about designing IoT systems themselves
What am I going to learn?
- Program IoT devices using MicroPython (Python for Microcontrollers)
- Build IoT
- Sensor Interfacing with ESP8266: Light, Temperature and Humidity Sensing
- Actuator Interfacing with ESP8266
- Hardware (Electronics) Interfacing
- Use IoT Cloud to Upload Data (Collect)
- Use IoT Cloud to Apply Condition (Analysis)
- Act on IoT Data (Act)
Learn MicroPython from Scratch, No prior programming knowledge is required.
In this course, you will learn to Program ESP8266 with Micro Python Programming Language to
Access GPIOs (Blinking LEDs, Using Pull Up resistors, Interfacing Button)
Use Inbuilt Analog to Digital Converter
Read Temperature, Light, Humidity Sensors (LDR, LM35, DHT)
Manipulate Environment with Actuators
Upload Data to IoT Cloud
Read Data from IoT Cloud
Control Devices using IoT Data
Implement Home Automation
Free Download Udemy’s MicroPython Mega Course: Build IoT with Sensors and ESP8266