Free Download Udemy MongoDB 4.0 : MongoDB Developer & Admin Course. With the help of this course you can A Complete Guide on MongoDB Developer and Administration with modelling, ingestion, query and Sharding, Data Replication.
This course was created by . It was rated 2.6298583 out of 5 by approx 39 ratings. There are approx 343 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 896 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- There are no prerequisites for this course. Understanding of any mainstream programming language such as Java, basic understanding of database concepts, and knowledge of a text editor such as ‘VI editor’ would be beneficial.
Is this course right for me?
- This course is ideal for professionals aspiring for a career in NoSQL databases and MongoDB. The course is suited for: Database Administrators, Database Architects, Software Developers, Software Architects, Database Professionals, Project Managers, IT developers, Testers, Analytics professionals, Research professionals, and System Administrators
What am I going to learn?
- Develop an expertise in writing Java and Node JS applications using MongoDB
- Master the skills of Replication and Sharding of data in MongoDB to optimize read/write performance
- Perform installation, configuration, and maintenance of MongoDB environment
- Get hands-on experience in creating and managing different types of indexes in MongoDB for query execution
- Develop skill sets in processing huge amounts of data using MongoDB tools
- Proficiently store unstructured data in MongoDB
- Gain proficiency in MongoDB configuration, backup methods as well as monitoring and operational strategies
- Acquire in-depth understanding of managing DB Notes, replica set & Master-Slave concepts
MongoDB is a distributed Database at its core, so high availability, horizontal scaling, and geographic distribution are built in and easy to use. This course will help you master the leading document-oriented NoSQL database, MongoDB Architecture, CRUD, Schema Design, Data Modelling and Indexing using real-life case studies.
MongoDB Developer & Admin Course is designed to equip you with skills of a MongoDB experienced professional. You will gain knowledge in mastering data modelling, ingestion, query and Sharding, and much more, to become job ready. The course covers a range of NoSQL and MongoDB topics which will help you gain various development, administering, and engineering skills.
Why you should buy this course:
Average salary of a Mongo DB certified professional is $134k – Indeed .com
MongoDB has more than 900 customers, including 27 Fortune 100 companies like Cisco, eBay, eHarmony, MetLife & Salesforce .com
This MongoDB course will help you master one of the most popular NoSQL databases.
Let see what our students say:
This is one of the best courses I have taken. It is full of knowledge and gives you a clear understanding of why something is done and the perfect way it can be done. The instructor was great, the best I’ve had. Overall, my experience was amazing with this course and it proved to be great value for money.
Free Download Udemy’s MongoDB 4.0 : MongoDB Developer & Admin Course