Free Download Udemy Oracle Apps Accounts Receivable Module (AR) Training. With the help of this course you can Oracle Apps Accounts Receivable Training | Oracle Apps AR Training with Live Meeting Support.
This course was created by . It was rated 2.7244089 out of 5 by approx 24 ratings. There are approx 82 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 202 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Basic Knowledge of Accounts
Is this course right for me?
- The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable Setup & Management course is designed for staff in Finance departments, and those who support them such as Systems Administrators, who require a thorough understanding of Oracle Accounts Receivable and the steps involved in its configuration. Delegates may also include existing users who want to ensure that they are making best use of available Accounts Receivable functionality within their own organisations.
What am I going to learn?
- Receivable System Setups
- Will Learn Receivable Flex fields
- Dunning Letters, Collectors, Payment Terms
- Creating Customer Profile Classes, Auto Cash Rule Set
- Defining Different Type of Transactions and Sources
- Defining the Receipt Classes and Sources
- Creating Transactions and Applying the Receipts
- Receipt Remittances and Month end Process
Oracle Apps R12 Accounts Receivable Training with Live Meeting Support to clear your queries on every Sunday. You will receive the meeting link for the support session on every Friday to your Udemy registered mail id through Udemy educational announcement mails.
The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable course is designed to give students practical experience of working with the Oracle Accounts Receivable module. It is end-user focused and includes all the day to day tasks such as setting up customer accounts, raising invoices and credit notes and applying cash together with making inquiries and running standard reports.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Account Receivables Introduction, Key Flex Fields, Sales Tax Location, Territory, Statement Cycle, System Options, Remittance to Address, Payment Terms, Introduction to Dunning Letters, Collectors, Customers, Auto Cash Role Set, Customer Profile Class, Customer Bank Creation, Transaction Types, Invoice Transaction, Credit Memo, Deposit transaction, Bills receivable, Guarantee, Chargeback, Transaction Sources, Receipt Classes, Receipt Sources, Creating Invoice, Applying the Receipt to Invoice, Rise the Credit memo, Create Deposit Invoice and Applying the Deposit to Invoice, Applying the receipt, Miscellaneous Receipts, Remittance Receipts, Month ending process.
Who is the target audience?
This Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable training course is designed for personnel working within Finance and Accounts Receivable departments. It is suitable for end users or their supervisors, or equally for management or financial accountants or first line support staff. Learners should have knowledge of the accounts receivable function within their own organisation.
Free Download Udemy’s Oracle Apps Accounts Receivable Module (AR) Training