Free Download Udemy Quantum Numbers Crash Course for High School Chemistry. With the help of this course you can Learn how to understand the basics of quantum numbers through several different learning view points..
This course was created by . It was rated 3.5212352 out of 5 by approx 4 ratings. There are approx 24 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 42 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- You should already be familiar with general chemistry concepts, and been introduced to quantum numbers.
Is this course right for me?
- This quantum number crash course is for high school chemistry students that want to see a variety of ways that quantum numbers can be explained. For this course, you should have been introduced to the concept of quantum numbers before enrolling.
What am I going to learn?
- Determine the quantum numbers for a specific valence electron
- Explain the arrangement of electrons in an elements orbital shells
- Present several ways in which to explain quantum numbers and how they are used in chemistry.
This course will take you step by step through understanding the scientific concept of quantum numbers as they apply to chemistry. The course presents the information in multiple ways to help reach all learning styles.
The information on quantum numbers will be presented through the following ways:
- Visual/tangible hands on ways to visualize the quantum numbers
- Quantum numbers explained through the use of data tables and organizational charts
- A spatial explanation for those that are spatial or picture oriented
- Through the use of effective analogies to help connect the known to the unknown
This course is mainly comprised of the video lessons and some practice problems to evaluate your understanding. This course will take about an hour to complete.
Quantum numbers are a complex topic in high school chemistry classes, but they are also the building blocks of large portions of other chemistry topics. A good foundation of understanding quantum numbers will lead to greater success in future topics.
Free Download Udemy’s Quantum Numbers Crash Course for High School Chemistry