Free Download Udemy Raid, LVM, ZFS, iSCSI protocol & Fog PXE on CentOS Linux 8. With the help of this course you can Storage Area Network (SAN) Configuration with zfs Filesystem on CentOS linux 8 /RHEL8 & Setup Fog PXE Boot Server (2021).
This course was created by . It was rated 3.1723673 out of 5 by approx 3 ratings. There are approx 18 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 285 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Linux Basic level knowledge.
- VMware Vspare
- CentOS 8 iso or RHEL 8 iso
Is this course right for me?
- System engineer
- cloud engineer
- storage engineer
What am I going to learn?
- Software raid configuration.
- LVM creation and management.
- zfs filesystem for storage area network configuration.
- iSCSI target and initiator configuration on zfs volume
- Fog Pxe installation and configuration
- nfs configuration
1) Linear Mode
2) Raid 0
3) Raid 1 and raid 4.
4)Raid 5 and raid 10
5) Replacing faulty disk from mirror raid .
LVM configuration .
1) Createing lv on raid drive.
2) Extent VG.
5)Remove LV and VG.
1)Installaing ZFS pakages.
2)Data Protection and raid levels.
3)Creating ZFS pools.
4)Creating ZFS Filesyetem Volumes.
5)Thin Provision de-dublication and compression.
7) Export zfs storage from iSCSI protocol.
1)NFS server configuration
2)NFS client configuration
3)mount NFS folder permanently in client host
Fog PXE boot
2)installing debian base VM on virtual box
3)setup static IP to VM
4)configure Fog PXE boot server
Free Download Udemy’s Raid, LVM, ZFS, iSCSI protocol & Fog PXE on CentOS Linux 8