Free Download Udemy The Art of Mobile Photography. With the help of this course you can Discover your own creativity today! .
This course was created by . It was rated 4.3452387 out of 5 by approx 100 ratings. There are approx 1432 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 91 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- A desire to express your creativity!
Is this course right for me?
- Creative People
- Beginning Photographers
- Intermediate Photographers
- Life Long Learners
- Travelers and Explorers
- Dog Lovers
- Cat Lovers
What am I going to learn?
- Make Awesome Photos
- Discover Your Own Creativity
- Share Beautiful Moments Of Your Life
This course is like nothing that has ever been offered before! Mobile photography IS photography. In this course you will learn basic principles of photography and creative techniques that you can apply to your mobile device, point & shoot or new DSLR camera. Although I teach the course on a phone, everything you learn will benefit you throughout your entire photographic adventure! Here are a few reasons to join….
- Street Cred – Taught by Justin Balog, a National Geographic award winning photographer and Mobile Photography pioneer.
- Bonus Videos – Go behind the image and learn new techniques with free monthly bonus videos.
- Interactive – Join the conversation, ask questions and I will get them answered.
- Beyond HOW-TO – This course takes you beyond simple ‘click here’ and ‘do that’. This course is all about learning creative principles that will serve you in every situation.
Here’s what others are saying….
“Although I consider myself a “seasoned” photographer, I’m always open to learning new things. Your Workshop was well worth the price of admission. Thanks for a great workshop!” — Robert C.
“I had a hunch my phone might become a fun creative tool but hadn’t taken the time to explore the possibilities…taking this workshop opened up a whole new universe of creative possibilities. Thank you!” –Bob K.
“Wow! I can’t recommend your class highly enough. I learned so much and I urge anyone wondering about the class to sign up TODAY. Thanks for everything!” –Susan S.
“I recently took up mobile photography….I can honestly say my photography skills have grown tremendously and now I am constantly looking to shoot something on my phone.” –Jessi B.
Free Download Udemy’s The Art of Mobile Photography