Free Download Udemy What is the Problem with Corporate Fraud?. With the help of this course you can This course offers an analysis of the factors that influence insurance fraud, as well as the impact of such fraud..
This course was created by . It was rated 5 out of 5 by approx 1 ratings. There are approx 4 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 67 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course.
Is this course right for me?
- Anyone interested in accounting, finance, business law, risk management, or related fields.
What am I going to learn?
- The student will learn about the elements of the tort and crime of insurance fraud.
- The student will be able to:
- Explore the various types of insurance fraud faced by an insurer.
- Understand the state laws requiring insurers to investigate fraud.
- Identify the facts that cause an insurer to conduct a thorough fraud investigation.
- Identify how a fraud investigation will delay resolution of a claim.
- Identify the duties of the insured when fraud is suspected or indicated.
This course explains the facts of insurance fraud, the elements of the tort of insurance fraud, the elements of the crime of insurance fraud, and how it affects the insured, the insurer, and the property owners. The course discusses the effect fraud has on the insurance industry and how insurance professionals have been compelled, by statute, to thoroughly investigate suspected fraud. The course also explains how investigations are conducted, what facts lead an insurer to suspect that an insurance fraud is being attempted, and what the insured can expect from an insurer if it suspects fraud – whether in good faith or not.
The course covers the following:
- What is insurance fraud?
- Insurance fraud and the tort of bad faith.
- Insurance fraud and the evidence of good faith and fair dealing.
- The red flags of fraud.
- The tort of insurance fraud.
- The crime of insurance fraud.
- Obligations of insurers when insurance fraud is suspected.
Free Download Udemy’s What is the Problem with Corporate Fraud?